Saturday, April 29, 2017

YOGA #AtoZChallenge

Notes about this challenge:
The A to Z Challenge is to write to the letters of the alphabet in order, one a day each day in April, except on Sundays.
To find more A to Z Challenge blog posts, click on any A to Z Challenge link I've made in this post. Read through the comment links on that page and see what interests you.  Read.  Comment. Spread the love of our alphabet around!
If you are commenting here, please include your post's link so that I can return the visit easily.  I'd like to visit your site, if you don't mind!
If you want to see where I've visited, click on A to Z Challenge in the tab at the top and it will take you to a padlet of links.  If you want to see yours there, visit me.  If you are doing the A to Z Challenge, I'll visit you and link you.

YOGA - an Acrostic

Yoga says Clear your mind; Become
One with the universe, But
God says, I am His creation;
And I must meditate on His Word.


Donna JT Smith  4/14/2017 

I'm betting this is a plate from a yoga instructor! I would have liked this one to be posted on a Sunday, but Z is for Sunday and it isn't Z and it isn't Sunday...

Only ONE more letter to go!
See you tomorrow for the end of the alphabet: Z!  (the only A to Z post on Sunday!)

Here is a quick list of the A to Z Challenge posts, so far: 
We have one more day in the Progressive Poem.  Check out what 30 poets have created - well, 29 today.  The last day is Sunday, and the poem comes to a conclusion.  We have been all over the stage with this one.  Check out where Charles at Poetry Time has taken the poem today!

We are moving by bits and pieces, out of the house and to our small home up the coast.  Some things are in a pile for a yard sale, some for Goodwill, some for friends and family, some with question marks, lots for trash.  This will feel good when it is done.  Right now it is just exhausting!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna, I agree that it was probably a Yoga instructor (or huge enthusiast). Glad to hear that your move is coming along.

    Emily | My Life In Ecuador | Yuletide at the Olón Orphanage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for summing up so beautifully and succinctly the questions I have about Yoga. I know the bending and stretching are so very good for you, but it is the subject of meditation that has always concerned me. Little things slip into our lives so easily these days. Thank You again!

    ReplyDelete

Drop some breadcrumbs! Let me know you were here!

October

Poetry Friday... Go enjoy some great poetry by clicking links on Poetry Friday's host Matt Forrest Esenwine's page : My poem for Oct...