Sunday, April 16, 2017

Third Sunday in April - Easter

Wouldn't I have loved to have a vanity plate that said Easter, but here's my Sunday Best for Easter:

Waiting for God...

I love the mystery of His second coming.

Matthew 24: 36, 44
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

And I love the mystery of His timing in our lives.  I have more than once been taken aback by the "coincidences" in my life that have occurred because of some timing issues.


Waiting for God

Unfathomable
Infinite and unbroken
God's perfect timeline

 by Donna JT Smith, 4/15/2017

I guess I will not know until I'm supposed to know... anything.  Isn't that just the way it always is?

Happy Easter to all those who believe in Christ as our Savior.  And to those who don't, I hope that you might someday understand what an amazing day this is, just as I did 31 Easters ago.  Wow.  31? THAT doesn't seem right... I'm not even that old yet. (I have my own timeline I'm using.)

2 comments:

  1. Unfathomable indeed! My husband tells me, "There is no coincidence, only Providence." Sometimes I jokingly look up and say, "I see what you did there, thanks!" :-) And thank you, for your haiku on my blog. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many pieces here to digest, as always. What a sharp mind and happy heart you have! I am moved by your last paragraph - and I join you in praying for so many others, that they "might someday understand.." Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete

Drop some breadcrumbs! Let me know you were here!

October

Poetry Friday... Go enjoy some great poetry by clicking links on Poetry Friday's host Matt Forrest Esenwine's page : My poem for Oct...