Thursday, April 18, 2024

P is for Peace

 Good Words Alphabetically: P is for Peace

 This WAS "oasis" and then changed my mind.  I wasn't going to post it at all.  But I did.


Peaceful Oasis

Peacefully I sit by the sea
Peacefully you sit next to me
Peaceful these oasis years
Peacefully dispelling fears
Together we oft walk as bound
Where is one the other’s found
Our refuge comes with the belief
There will come a sweet relief
A new oasis awaits in arms
Where there’s shelter from all harm.
Peacefully we persevere
for greater peace is very near.

By Donna JT Smith

 


 

1 comment:

  1. Made me a little teary...

    https://dbmcnicol.com/a-afterthought/

    ReplyDelete

Drop some breadcrumbs! Let me know you were here!

Z is for Zoetic

Good Words Alphabetically: Z is for Zoetic Ah, z end of z month... I'm going to miss writing a poem and drawing every day.  Perhaps I wi...