Tuesday, April 2, 2024

B - Bold

                                  Watercolor rugosa rose by me

Good Words Alphabetically:
B is for Bold

Here's B for the AtoZ Challenge of writing every day (except Sunday) in April.


Bold Is

Bold is a passion for unquiet things
Bold can be flair for bright colored bling
Bold can be echoes as choirs lift a song
Bold can be strength in trials too long
Bold can be scared, bold can be hidden
Bold is just doing the things we’ve been bidden
Bold can be blessed and disguised in weak
Bold’s voice can quiver when trying to speak
Bold may have fear, and faith as a seed
But even if small it’s all that you need
You’ve boldness enough, set shoulders square;
It’s time to move forward, so get yourself there.

By Donna JT Smith ©️2024

I'm excited that I actually did day 2!  How Bold!

12 comments:

  1. Not being a fan of poetry, you continue to amaze me. Well done!

    https://dbmcnicol.com/a-afterthought/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m always inspired by poetry! This especially!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like staying on the up-side if I can.
      Thanks, Lynn!

      Delete
  3. Oh Donna. Progress like no other!! Janet F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd forgotten that you show up as skanny17! Hi!

      Delete
  4. Oh, I like this! I definitely could use some doses of boldness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Nicole. Are you doing AtoZ? If so what is your blog, if I may be so bold as to ask?

      Delete
  5. Hi Donna, what a bold B post.
    To be bold, I am told, is not thinking twice when selling one's soul. I am not that bold.
    Happy blogging, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Took me a while to get back here to thank you for popping in! Been trying to see if I can make commenting easier, but this is as easy as it gets. I hate the "Anonymous" option that it defaults to.

      Delete
  6. Love the watercolor flower addition to the poem, very bold in color and the perfect match to the poem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I did that picture a while ago and thought it might be nice with "bold".

      Delete

Drop some breadcrumbs! Let me know you were here!

Y is for Yesterday

 A to Z Challenge and National Poetry Month combined in my Good Words Alphabetically: Y is for Yesterday.     Yesterdays' Lessons Yester...