Saturday, April 16, 2022

N is for Noup and Nose

It's N for today.  I'm later posting because I just couldn't think of a poem for the word and image that I had.  So I went back in search of two new inspirational pieces.  Found this cute nose image and "noup".  This was not a rolling off the keyboard poem today.  Don't know why it seemed to hard to start...and end!  But it is done!


Dog Nose


I love your nose -

the way you scoop it

to flip my hand

and kinda noup it -

you make me pat

atop your head

and plead I'll follow

where I'm led;

It lifts to breeze

commencing twitch

to zero in

on something which

is aromatic

teasing senses

and luring you to

leap low fences.

When breeze has died,

nose roaming over,

it's back to scoop

and noup home clover.

 

Donna JT Smith ©2022






No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop some breadcrumbs! Let me know you were here!

October

Poetry Friday... Go enjoy some great poetry by clicking links on Poetry Friday's host Matt Forrest Esenwine's page : My poem for Oct...