Tuesday, April 12, 2022

J is for Jor and Jade

It's J day!

It is National Poetry Month, so I am posting a poem a day as I participate in the AtoZ writing challenge.  I will be writing ekphrastic poetry (a poem that was written with inspiration from an image) using a randomly generated image with a randomly generated FAKE word all this month.  

I am using the site: https://randomwordgenerator.com to get both a fake word and random image for the day.  I try to use the first randomly generated word that appears with the correct letter for the day and then pick the picture that seems to go with it somehow.  Here's today's image and poem using the FAKE word "jor":

 
 Jade Glade
 
The jade glade of jor
is what I've searched for:
with hidden stone house
quiet as a brown mouse,
vines journeying over
amid ferns and clover.
In the jade glade of jor
I'll need search no more.

Donna JT Smith ©2022

~ K tomorrow ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop some breadcrumbs! Let me know you were here!

P is for Peace

 Good Words Alphabetically: P is for Peace  This WAS "oasis" and then changed my mind.  I wasn't going to post it at all.  But...