Friday, April 15, 2022

M Mud and Miresa

It's M day!

It is National Poetry Month, so I am posting a poem a day as I participate in the AtoZ writing challenge.  I will be writing ekphrastic poetry (a poem that was written with inspiration from an image) using a randomly generated image with a randomly generated FAKE word all this month.  

I am using the site: https://randomwordgenerator.com to get both a fake word and random image for the day.  I try to use the first randomly generated word that appears with the correct letter for the day and then pick the picture that seems to go with it somehow.  Here's today's image and limerick using the FAKE word "miresa":

My, My, Mud and Miresa
 
I'm standing in miresa and mud -
a slippery, slobbery crud;
all gray and gloopy,
watery, soupy,
I am fond of this gloppy foot flood.
 
by Donna JT Smith ©2022
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop some breadcrumbs! Let me know you were here!

T