Friday, March 15, 2013

An Accidental Post


Squealing
   Laughing
      Crying
   Baby

Attentive
   Sticky
      Tired
   Parents

Grateful
   Amazed
      Waving
   Grandparents

Happy
   Joyful
      Loving
   Family

I am poemed out for today...this one I left as a draft here and just realized over breakfast that it was Friday....Friday Poetry....and oh, dear, I started doodling a poem that I hadn't finished, fleshed, flushed...and set for automatic publish this morning...now it's here! Thought I'd leave this note here after finding it up.  I'd rather have you read the poems on March Madness 2013!  I'm there with a poem using "tincture" called "The Seasoning of Spring".  Enjoy the Madness!

9 comments:

  1. What do you mean poemed out, you are a fountain of poetry. I love the images that the single words create in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elsie has it right...I loved how each stanza captured a different perspective so entirely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a lovely image. A happy accident, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Four short stanzas that contain complete stories. Great words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful poem - whether intentional or not. I love the lines:
    "Sticky
    Tired
    Parents"
    I've been that "sticky tired parent"! LOL! Thanks for sharing...=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, everyone, for your comments on this! I felt a bit rushed and leery of what I'd written ahead of time to be ready for a hectic Friday! Guess it was okay. I was afraid I'd left remnants of draft notes there too! I'm a messy first draft writer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your FABULOUS "tincture" poem!! (And for knocking Mr. Cahill's silliness out with a gorgeous description of spring!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary Lee! Lots of fun happening over at Ed's!

      Delete

Drop some breadcrumbs! Let me know you were here!

October

Poetry Friday... Go enjoy some great poetry by clicking links on Poetry Friday's host Matt Forrest Esenwine's page : My poem for Oct...