Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Happy Fourth of January

Hello.
It is the fourth day of January.

And it is the fourth poem of the year.  I'm not sure why I'm putting this one up yet.  I haven't written my "save" poem yet.  There's so much more to the day though, so I'm sure I will have time to write again.  We are going out to dinner tonight, so that should be fun and fodder.

Revolting Revolution

Tapping unnoticed 
Revolutionary tech;
Thanks, paper and pen!

Sometimes my fingers seem to be either too cold, too lotiony or too something, or I'm being jostled in the car enough to tap the wrong letter so my iPad or iPhone give me a jumble of letters instead of words.  Those are the times I am grateful that we have not made pens and pencils a thing of the past!
And sometimes it just feels good to be writing with blue ink on a paper napkin at a restaurant.

Have a great Wednesday!  Let's start rolling up our sleeves and working to make this year one of dropping differences, embracing humanity humanly and humanely, and making sure our attitude doesn't affect our attitude!  Smile.  Someone is watching you.  You do make a difference to someone.

Oh, my heavens!  I just got my WORD!!!  MY OLW for 2017!!!
It is REACH!  Yes!  I don't know why or how, but COMMIT has been bugging me.  And I know it will be a subword for the year... BUT, REACH just came out and hit me between the eyes and I am happy and settled on it.  Smiles all around.
I hope this REACHES out to you today.  I am doing a happy dance!

"Reach out and touch, somebody's hand, make this world a better place, if you can....

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what OLW stands for, but it sounds awesome. Here's to a fabulous 2017, eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One Little Word - a word to live by or reflect on all year! Last year mine was BOLD and it fit so well with the goings on in my life! Happy New Year, Crystal!

      Delete

Drop some breadcrumbs! Let me know you were here!

October

Poetry Friday... Go enjoy some great poetry by clicking links on Poetry Friday's host Matt Forrest Esenwine's page : My poem for Oct...