Sunday, May 15, 2011

National Chocolate Chip Day

Chocolate Chip Day!  It's like "Eat What You Want Day" again!  I love chocolate chips.  It is also my husband's birthday!  I'm getting him some raspberry chocolate chip ice cream.   And that's not just because I like it.  He liked it first.  I learned to like it...in one lesson.  I am a fast learner.



Can be
Healthy when dark
Open the bag and toss them in
Cookie dough
Or
Let them spill into your hand
And get tossed into your mouth for a
Taste bud delight.
Enjoy!

Careful you don’t
Have the melted evidence
In your warm
Palm.

1 comment:

  1. This is a day I can celebrate! Great acrostic. You really know how to end the poems! And, happy birthday to your husband.

    ReplyDelete

Drop some breadcrumbs! Let me know you were here!

Q is for Quiet

Good Words Alphabetically: Q is for Quiet   Quiet Quiet now the day is closing Quieter the chipmunks’ mirth Quieted the fox is denning Quiet...