Thursday, April 16, 2015

N is for No Pets

This is the Natty, Neat and Noisily Nifty beyond belief A-to-Z April 2015 Challenge!!!!  And I am an A to Z Participant.  And it is Day 14, Letter N!

Again this year I am writing a poem a day to celebrate National Poetry Month.  It's my FOURTH YEAR in a ROW of writing a poem a day for the A to Z Challenge. My theme this year, is signs I've photographed and poems to go with them.
http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/p/a-to-z-challenge-sign-uplist-2015.html
To see more A to Z, click the N above.

I did not use this sign, but I really liked it! Maybe another year.

But this one...oh, my!
I chose this picture instead.  I took this years ago, somewhere in Maine.  I found it to be hilarious.  It has inspired a rhyming acrostic for today's letter N.

NO PETS

Never stuff a dog or cat in or
Out through this slot.

Perhaps you've
Entertained the
Thought
Surely, you know it would hurt a lot.

6 comments:

  1. So happy you keep the pictures. Indeed it would be painful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few other pictures that I wish I could find! One was a sign on a cemetery wall that read "No Dumping"!

      Delete
  2. That's funny! People should think twice about the signs they write and where they put them. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but if they did, it wouldn't be so much fun discovering them!

      Delete

Drop some breadcrumbs! Let me know you were here!

October

Poetry Friday... Go enjoy some great poetry by clicking links on Poetry Friday's host Matt Forrest Esenwine's page : My poem for Oct...