Thursday, May 1, 2014

Exhausted but Happy

Great March Madness 2014!  Thanks, Ed, for hosting that wonderful event.
Wonderful SOLC 2014!  Thanks all in Two Writing Teachers for running that event.
Super Poetry Month!  Thanks, poets of the world, for writing poetry!
Awesome A-to-Z Challenge in April!  Thanks, Arlee and company!
Amazing Progressive Poem in April!  Thanks, Irene Latham and all the other poets!

I have so much to say, but so little ability to say it today.  So, I am going to take the day off (ok, this isn't taking the day off, if I keep writing!).

Posting 61 days (see list above) straight, having a "we walked away from it" car accident and being blessed with a new granddaughter has left me very happy, but also very tired!  It's a good tired though.
So have a pleasant day.  My daughter comes home from the hospital the day before her birthday.  I have to go get her a present.  It's going to be tough.  How can you top a newborn?
If you really must read more...
please feel free to check out any of my posts in April that you haven't read yet!  
I'll be back!

7 comments:

  1. It was a terrific 61 days, and now I really am taking the day, except reading other's words. Congrats on all you did, Donna, and as I've said before, the ending with a new granddaughter won't easily be forgotten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 61 Days straight? And I thought the 26 posts for A to Z was tough. You're awesome! Now go take a nap! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 61 days is tremendous! What next? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow sounds like a rough time, but in a good way. Enjoy your rest and your granddaughter. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been going so long, why stop now :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the entire blogging world is taking a break in May.
    Glad you were able to walk away from the car accident.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang...that's like running two marathons...back-to-back! :)

    ReplyDelete

Drop some breadcrumbs! Let me know you were here!

October

Poetry Friday... Go enjoy some great poetry by clicking links on Poetry Friday's host Matt Forrest Esenwine's page : My poem for Oct...