Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Refrigerator Smile

Refrigerator Haiku - Frigiku

This was NOT a candid shot, though everything was a "found" item on my fridge already... just organized to showcase it, and to write a poem.  I love keeping my magnetic words on the refrigerator for impromptu "writing" or thought plopping.

The magnetic diamond shape (used as a nose here) I just found a couple of days ago at a local touristy place where I got a fill-it-yourself bag of magnets of various shapes.  They are very strong and so distractably shiny. I'll still have the clip magnets for the grandchildren to use, but these will be nice because they don't take up as much room and cover other items.

Get ready for a handy refrigerator tip tomorrow!  From my daughter.  I'm going to see if she can take a picture of her refrigerator to send to me to use.  If not, I'll do a picture here!  Stay tuned for more refrigerator fun!

Remember to post your link above, by clicking on REFRIGERATOR! Here's the link to yesterday's post that explains it, pretty much. Pretty simple and open to interpretation, really! Have fun!

Refrigerator Smile

icy freezer breath
leaves hot people shivering
happy summer songs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop some breadcrumbs! Let me know you were here!

U is for Undaunted

Good Words Alphabetically: U is for Undaunted  I'm tired...I'll get make a picture in the morning when I post to FB! Christmas Eve i...