Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Happy Birthday!

It's a pretty day!

My birthday card to my husband today:

Happy birthday to the one
I love the most in all the world!
I'm so happy that you were born;
I would not be the me I am today
If not for that wonderful day!
Your day is worth celebrating
To me and to all who know you.
Even if you don't want to acknowledge
The passing of years,
I still need to celebrate the fact
That you came into this world 
On this day in May
And that meant 
You would come into 
My world someday,
And we would make 
Our world
Together.

I know he always reads my blog.  He's one of my secret readers who never comments!  We have no cake today.  I gave him his present yesterday.  The only thing left is this page and my e-card.  Those e-cards take him days to open for some reason.  He just sees that they are there and then leaves them unread until I bug him about it.  Here's my official bugging him about it #1.  It's a pretty day for a birthday.
Here are some flowers I picked (to photograph) for you!

5 comments:

  1. Special poem, special day, special husband-couldn't be any better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, he read my card! My bugging him about it must have worked on the first try today! That must mean he's already been to the blog, too. He's on the road today, so I have to get clues digitally!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. He's sweet... deserves more than I can express.

      Delete
  3. What a nice way to celebrate him! My hubby only "reads" my blog when I read it to him. He's not that interested in "my little hobby". Sigh. he's an engineer...I think that explains it a LOT ;-)
    Tina @ Life is Good
    Co-host, April 2013 A-Z Challenge Blog
    @TinaLifeisGood, #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete

Drop some breadcrumbs! Let me know you were here!

October

Poetry Friday... Go enjoy some great poetry by clicking links on Poetry Friday's host Matt Forrest Esenwine's page : My poem for Oct...