Well, it is almost midnight...March is over. April A to Z Challenge is about to happen! I am doing a poem for each letter of the alphabet plus a little extra challenge has been added to it.
This is not unlike my saga with the necklace! I finally got the little dangles done and put some super glue on the knot to keep it secure. Guess what happens next.
Well, liquid super glue wicks down the cord gluing all the beads together...and a little of my fingers. Fortunately I got the slow set kind, so I was able to get it off my hands before I became mitten handed. But the beads weren't so lucky. They stuck together, and wiggling them to see if they'd loosen up and not be stiff made the thread break in half. So not good.
I went back to The Beadin' Path as quick as my little car could, and bought more beads and a prethreaded needle with silk thread, so the threading of the tiny beads would go more quickly. That was a relief!
So it wasn't easy. Had to come up with a new solution for tying them off. But I got 'er done.
And it isn't midnight yet!
Post #31. Last for March. Didn't miss a one...
Must get this posted and go to bed!