Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Dreams

Sliding
Floating
Waiting patiently
Careful movements
Quietly entering
This world.
I dreamt
He
Would be
A son.
First born,
A gentle soul;
Fearfully and
Wonderfully made.
I loved him
Deeply
Before
He knew what
Love was.

Kicking
Somersaulting
Arms akimbo
Feet askipping.
Tumbling into
This world.
Before she had
A name
She was a dream
And I named
That dream
So that when
She came to be
She would have
Always had
A name.
True to
Her name,
God has
Graced her
With a son.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if this is one of the poems you'll put into that book for your grandson? Just lovely about your own children, to keep for the future for the grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete

Drop some breadcrumbs! Let me know you were here!

N is for Nestle

Good Words Alphabetically: N is for Nestle I cannot spend lots of time on these. So some are as good as they get in 30 min and under. BTW, t...